Watched the Vegas week of auditions show of So You Think You Can Dance tonight. Taped it, because, yes, we live in the dark ages, and it took me forever to figure out how to get the VCR to play. How sad is that? Anyway, Mia Michaels' choreography makes me weep. These dancers make me miss dancing so much it hurts. Why oh why did I let myself get all fat and unhealthy? I was a good dancer, graceful and coordinated. I'm not saying I was reality show material, but I was good and I loved it so much. I'm looking forward to the real season (you know, not the lame audition episodes). I anticipate this rather more than seems reasonable. For me, SYTYCD is one of the most moving programs on TV.
Also started BSG tonight - very VERY excited about five whole seasons of a show I haven't seen yet! I was hooked almost immediately. I hope it doesn't disappoint.
Also started BSG tonight - very VERY excited about five whole seasons of a show I haven't seen yet! I was hooked almost immediately. I hope it doesn't disappoint.